A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
As an Experienced Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
1 year + of client facing Advisory Consulting experience.
Demonstrates fundamental knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, including:
* Collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle and integration of Appian & Mulesoft enterprise platforms (BPM's);
* Assisting clients with defining and implementing Real Time Enterprise, leveraging various IT platforms, processes, sub-modules, and architectures to advise in the analysis of business requirements and development of technical solutions;
* Providing guidance on software development and coding standards, as well as applying frameworks within J2EE or .NET frameworks and enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle) to develop robust solutions;
* Performing quality reviews on code and analytical reviews to establish that proper flow, documentation and standards are followed;
* Creating development standards and guide for development solutions, as well as test data, test scenarios and execution of tests using various test scenarios.
Demonstrates some proven abilities identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates fundamental proven abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Demonstrates fundamental proven abilities including creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
* Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
* Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.