Job ID R65833 Date posted May. 01, 2019
Advisor Project/Program Management
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Advisor Program/Project Management in our Procurement Business Operations team in Franklin, MA.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Managers within Storage, Networking, and Peripherals Business Operations lead process improvement, technology, and automation solutions that enable Global Commodity Managers, and Supply Chain Managers, to be more productive and deliver best in class sourcing decisions and assurance of supply.
We are looking for someone with a track record of success leading projects and programs with an emphasis on end to end business process improvement, automation, and data analytics. You will lead the way with strong leadership, problem solving, communication, analytics, and influencing skills.
* Lead business process improvement programs and projects for the Storage, Networking, and Peripherals Procurement function
* Support development of compelling visualizations, dashboards, tools and reports that support the interpretation and conclusions to drive key decisions
* Help develop procedural documentation for strategic procurement and operations excellence
* Align with stakeholders and management to prioritize projects and programs
* Cross functional collaboration with, but not limited to, Procurement, Planning, Supply Chain New Product Introduction, Finance, Master Data, Data Engineering
* Ability to understand end-to end business processes, identify process improvements, and deliver solutions working collaboratively with cross functional team members and stakeholders
* Excellent facilitation, influencing, and presentation skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience leading complex and multiple projects / programs simultaneously
* Proficient in data analytics, process automation, and as-is and to-be process mapping
* Advanced skills in Excel, Visio, Word, Powerpoint
* A high level of curiosity with a keen customer & process focus
* 4+ years' experience
* Procurement, SCM, Manufacturing or IT industry experience
* Lean / TPS certification, experience leading value stream mapping and Kaizen events
* Familiar with agile methodologies (ie SCRUM)
* SAP MM, Tableau or PowerBI, MS Project, Hyperion, SQL, Python, Jira
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you're keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Apply now Apply now