Bank of Montreal
The Senior Security Analyst, Web Application Protection is primarily responsible for the Web Application Firewall security configuration and monitoring. The Senior Security Analyst will interface frequently with the Information Security Governance Team and Application teams to ensure all settings are tuned to achieve optimal balance between security and application performance. The Senior Security Analyst will also play a key role in shaping the WAP monitoring strategy for 24x7 monitoring resources.
Conduct real-time analysis and correlation of WAP events with a focus on the identifying attack traffic and false positives. Analyze WAP incidents and escalate to appropriate teams for further response. Manage configuration settings and monitoring strategy. Manage automated alert configuration. Respond to leadership inquiries regarding current monitoring strategy and configuration settings. Help develop framework for monitoring and incident metrics.
The Senior Security Analyst, Web Application Protection will be responsible for collaborating well with Information Security Governance Team, Application teams, 24x7 monitoring team, and the broader Cyber Security Operations Center Incident Response stakeholders.
* The Senior Security Analyst, Web Application Protection will have a good understanding of web application firewall functionality and configuration options
* Basic understanding of web application architecture including mobile
* Strong understanding of web attack techniques
* Proven analytical abilities
* Incident Response experience is preferred
* Penetration testing experience is preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and extensive attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills
* Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field is preferred
* Completion of security certifications is considered an asset
* Proven ability to operate under ambiguous circumstances with minimal direction
* Illustrates basic problem diagnosis and resolution techniques in the IT environment
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bank of Montreal
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.