Advanced Integration Specialist
Wayfair is looking to grow our Advanced Integration team by bringing onboard a talented and technically-minded specialist. As a specialist, you will build the business case for new & innovative integrations, design the tech solution with our engineering teams, and implement these solutions across our Supplier catalog. This team supports the technical foundation of our large-scale and rapidly growing supplier base and integration systems. Success relies on innovative problem solving, strong business acumen and quantitative skills, and collaboration with internal and external partners.
Ideal candidates for this team are highly collaborative, value creative ideation, and use data to solve the complex challenges in supply chain management operations. Ideal candidates are strong communicators who, when presented with a problem, demonstrate both systems thinking and on-the-ground tactical thinking. In addition to the primary responsibilities outlined below, candidates will work with internal teams and suppliers to uncover data trends, identify root causes, and develop and implement innovative solutions to SCI integration needs. Candidates should be passionate about leveraging technology to build faster, smarter, automated systems and improve operational efficiency and performance.
What you'll do:
* Maintain strong working relationships with internal departments, Suppliers, and 3rd party trading partners to drive continuous improvement for the implementation and performance of legacy and Next-Gen integration technologies
* Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering leads across Wayfair's supply chain to ensure we create aligned roadmaps to service integration needs for our supplier customers
* Develop competency to implement and test new integrations and technologies with suppliers
* Follow defined process flows for using technology to build trading connections for order-related data (Purchase Orders, Shipping Information, Inventory, etc.) in an efficient manner
* Contribute to the development of tools and processes which make our team and suppliers more efficient (and effective)
* Analyze data to perform root cause analyses and develop lasting solutions for complex problems, leveraging SQL, advanced excel, and other tools
Who you are:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years of e-commerce, retail merchandising, or project management experience
* Ability to hit the ground running - a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
* Deep technical strength -- you can help iterate toward the right approach and collaborate with engineers
* Ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
* Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
* Innovative problem-solving skills - dissect and determine root causes of problems, and help curate and implement solutions
* A track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources
* Multi-tasker with the ability to effect change, influence, and collaborate within a technical team and also with company leadership.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair is an online retailer of home products for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen and dining, home entertainment, bathrooms and more.