Yes Marketing, an Infogroup company, wants you to say "YES!" to this exciting opportunity. We are currently seeking an Adobe Technical Architect to join our Burlington, MA office. The Adobe Technical Architect is responsible for designing and implementing end-to-end solutions utilizing Adobe tools for our clients.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client's industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
2. Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
3. Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
4. Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness
5. Lead all technical hardware sizing, estimates and recommendations for Adobe Campaign (hosted, hybrid or on-premise)
6. Architect end to end solution for Adobe Campaign including components outside the stack, such as DNS, firewalls, integration to 3rd party solutions, connecting a hybrid install to the MTS, and other components common with Adobe Campaign configurations
7. Lead design of technical architecture and configuration
8. Advise client on best practice design and configuration of Adobe
9. Act as technical advisory to client IT, Network and Sys Ops teams
10. Articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.