Come join Adobe Stock to lead highly motivated teams to develop future versions of our product. We are looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager who loves leading teams to build delightful experiences for the creative professional across the full web solution stack, from user experiences to the services that support them. Adobe Stock is a service that provides designers and businesses with access to over 150 million high-quality, curated, royalty-free photos, vectors, illustrations, templates, and 3D assets, for all their creative projects. The Adobe Stock service is built right into Adobe desktop apps to search, browse, and add images to Creative Cloud Libraries, and get instant access to assets across desktop and mobile devices. Be a part of this experience!
In this role, you will lead, motivate, and empower teams to create innovative features while maintaining engineering excellence for Adobe Stock. You will be joining an agile software development team, focused on delivering secure, scalable, and high-quality solutions. Adobe Stock is one of the fastest growing teams at Adobe, where your work will impact users all over the world! We are looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager to lead a highly motivated team developing future versions of Adobe Stock, the leading online marketplace for digital assets.
What you'll do
* Leading teams to build and maintain fault tolerant and highly available (99.99%) web applications and the services that support them
* Managing engineers through the software development cycle to deliver quality features, including design, implementation, quality assurance, continuous integration and deployment, and application monitoring
* Participating in the design and review of features, technology choices, architecture, designs, time and budget estimates, and test strategies
* Managing project scope and risks with creative problem solving
* Developing and evolving engineering processes and collaboration models to optimize team efficiency
* Hiring, coaching, goal-setting, and professional development of software engineers
* Inspiring and motivating the team; fostering healthy team dynamics and cohesion
* Partnering with product and service teams across Adobe to achieve common goals
What you need to succeed
* BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years as a software engineer working on commercial web services
* 3+ years as a software engineering manager
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong management and leadership skills
* Experience developing large-scale, high traffic web applications, ideally using technologies like Node, PHP, React, Redux, or similar web technologies
* Experience maintaining highly available, fault-tolerant, and distributed services, including familiarity with technologies and architectures like microservices, managed services, AWS, Docker, New Relic, and Splunk
* Experience with the design of and integration with RESTful API services
* Experience with Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.