This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for Adobe Sign products and Digital Marketing Cloud solutions. The Adobe Sign consulting team is responsible for providing expert skills in the implementation of the Adobe Sign solution offering as well as integrating complementary Adobe enterprise solutions and interfacing with clients' existing IT infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Consultants with functional and technical capabilities to join the Adobe Consulting Delivery team. These key Consultants will work with our cross-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high quality solutions. The ideal candidate will bring proven experience in delivering Adobe Sign solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile projects, and will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management. This is a field-based job and consultants are expected to be on customer site for extended periods of time.
* Have a deep understanding of electronic signature platforms and best implementation practices
* Experience in professional services projects specifically integration with Web Services and Rest APIs
* Familiarity with SalesForce, Workday, Apttus, SAP Ariba or other enterprise application integrations
* Industry background as a software engineer, data engineer, cloud architect or relevant experience
* Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
* Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (i.e. Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
* Outstanding communications skills both oral and written (i.e. Powerpoint)
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects at the same time
* Partner with and knowledge share with client business owners & stakeholders
* Work with client business owners & stakeholders to develop Adobe Sign implementation strategy & roadmap
* Work with client business owners & stakeholders to understand and develop functional and technical requirements
* Configure the Adobe Sign application in conjunction with developed requirements
* Coach client resources around requirements management
* Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives
* Socialize business functionality with client business and technical stakeholders, including driving UAT and demos
* Work with the client to gather user feedback on implemented functionality.
* Advise the client group on Adobe Sign internal alignment and customer change management.
* Ensure client enablement on their Adobe Sign implementation
* Understanding or experience in using productized APIs, SaaS, SOA, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems.
* Experience with Agile Scrum process
* Experience with Agile Scrum Backlog Management systems such as RallyDev, Jira
* Experience with enterprise software implementation
* Experience reviewing and elaborating business and technical requirements
* Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data migrations
* Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment
* Willingness to travel up to 50%
* MBA, Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
Special Consideration given for
* Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloudsolutions
* Experience & knowledge with Adobe Document Cloudsolutions
* Experience & knowledge with Adobe Sign
* Experience & knowledge with DocuSign
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.