At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Adobe National Business Unit:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient is currently looking for an Adobe AEM Lead Developer for our National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice.
Strongest preference to candidates that are local to Pleasanton, CA; for candidates living outside the area travel requirements will be up to 2-3 weeks per month.
* Travel expenses will be covered for all W2 employees
As an Adobe AEM Lead Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
* The Adobe AEM Lead Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
* Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
* Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
* Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
* Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management technologies
* Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required
* Experience with Angular 2 or above.
* Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
* Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
* Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
* Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
* Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
* Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
* Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
* Experience with secure coding practices
* Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
* Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
* Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
* Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
* Experience working with geographically separate project teams
* Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.