As Administrator IT Project you will support management in all phases of portfolio and program strategies, due diligence for proposed and approved initiatives, program oversight and process improvement functions.
* Collaborates with project and resource managers in all aspects of maintaining project data in the CA Clarity portfolio and Project Management applications.
* Ensures data is accurate and managed in a timely manner to reflect current status of projects.
* Assists PMO in the creation, management, maintenance, and updating of project schedules utilizing CA Clarity/ PPM.
* Participates in testing new Clarity PM functionality.
* Tracks and audits projects and programs within the organization to ensure PMO process standards are being met and provide feedback to Project Managers on how to keep project on track.
* Assists in the integration of data across projects and portfolios for analysis and reporting.
* Participates in QA reviews for project work breakdown structures, ensuring consistency in activity/task naming and role identification.
* Facilitates the creation and processing of assigning resources to projects.
* Controls, tracks and monitors projects to ensure compliance with PMO processes and standards.
* Participates in updating and maintaining project budget information and change requests.
* Assist in orientation of new PM's to PMO processes and PM tools (i.e. Clarity/ Open Workbench, Oracle), as needed.
* Coordinates project planning meetings.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or Technology, preferred.
* Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible project/resource management experience, required. Healthcare IT environment, preferred.
* PMI training and certification, preferred.
* Experience with Portfolio and Project Management tools (i.e. CA Clarity and/or Microsoft Project Server) and Microsoft Office suite, preferred.
* Excellent verbal, written, analytic and presentation skills, required.
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at North Shore-LIJ each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. Click on the link to learn more about us: www.northshorelij.com/goals
Please note: North Shore-LIJ is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and the use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises. Free smoking cessation programs and quit medications are offered to team members who wish to quit through the North Shore-LIJ Center for Tobacco Control.