Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman's Nuclear Safety Cross Check Analysis (NSCCA) program is seeking an Admin Functional Support 1 to support their NSCCA team in El Segundo, California.
The Admin Functional Support will be able to relay and receive information and collaborate in a team environment, convey a professional attitude, have the ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish project results and have the ability to make decisions which have impact on the organization's credibility, operations and services.
The team member must be able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours. The candidate may be asked to move and position objects weighing up to 25 pounds and must be able to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel).
* Performs variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit
* Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources
* Compiles, reviews and analyzes data. Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
* May design processes to enhance work flow. Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures
* Supports CM of Government equipment
* A High School diploma (or equivalent) with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience
* Familiarity and/or experience with Microsoft Office tools and Windows
* A current SECRET security clearance (or higher) OR a U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
* Willing to learn new skills
* Ability to collaborate in a team environment
* 3 years directly related experience
* BS in any technical or engineering related field
* Experience in configuration management and quality assurance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.