Are you a self-starter with prior military and senior admin experience? If so, we are looking for you.
At MCR, LLC, we are the nation's premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR's 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Description of Duties
We are in need of a Sr. Administrator Analyst who will maintain and update military performance reports, feedback, and military promotion programs. Within this position, you will build weekly status reports/briefings regarding OPR/EPRs, feedbacks and awards program, including timeliness statistics; and provide semi-annual briefings regarding awards policies, directives and regulations; schedule/monitor EPR/OPR processing update information contained in databases to track and oversee efforts.
As part of our team, you will coordinate upon request, Multi-point and Point-to-Point Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC) for DoD (SAF/General/SES) and Non-DoD (Government Contractors) level briefings. Support will also include ensuring Power Point presentations are correctly formatted in accordance with SMC Operating Instruction (OI), Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), and SMC templates. Other duties will include Set-up and operate Audio/Video equipment for Off-Sites, All Calls, and Special Events. You will assist in the communication of the customer and manage their schedules.
* AA Degree
* 10+ years of experience performing Administrative and Front Office duties that directly support Air Force and DoD Programs
* Shows strength with MS Windows and MS Office applications and software
* Possesses a US Citizenship and has the ability to obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI Eligible DoD Secret Government clearance (Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and meet eligibility requirements for Government clearances)
* Has completed or is currently pursuing Bachlors's degree or higher
* Recent experience working with MS Project
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.