Capstone is seeking an ACTR to support the Navy's MPTE TSS by providing the Navy client with information technology support. As a member of the Naval Service Training Center (NSTC) IT Support team, provides management, oversight, of NROTC and NJROTC IT equipment and software services.
This position is located in Great Lakes, IL.
* Provides IT service management responsibilities, to include service request management, asset management, account management, Fileshare management, and transition management (e.g., Seat and/or Technical Refresh & OS Refresh).
* Addresses, escalates and/or tracks local technical issues through remediation in accordance with established best practices.
* Maintains inventory of desktop and laptop computers, monitors, printers and other IT related equipment.
* Performs pre-Invoice validation of ordered/delivered services.
* Applies technical and project management expertise in collaboration with other team members to develop requirements, identify tasking, manage project execution, recognize, report and remediate issues representing schedule risk.
* Learns the physical infrastructure of networking/IT in order to understand limitations and help in identifying solutions to problems/issues/requests, and communicates infrastructure requirements to NSTC leadership team.
* Attends planning meetings and training sessions to keep up-to-date on the requirements for equipment ordering.
* Provides advice and guidance to customers to include recommending solutions to user's requests, and training of hardware/software.
* Provides suggestions to improve project execution and complete project deliverables on behalf of the NSTC CIO staff.
* Organizes, directs, coordinates, and communicates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned projects, including configuration management, change management, and logistics/resource coordination ensuring accuracy and completion of all necessary documentation/inventory controls.
* Provides support in delivery of NROTC and NJROTC IT equipment to end users.
Minimum education and experience:
* Minimum High School Diploma.
* Three (3) years of experience related to Electronic Documentation, System Administration, Network Administration, Database Administration..
* Functional expertise with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
* Able to lift 25lbs, climb stairs, stoop under equipment or desks, walk across campus.
* Navy Cyber Security Workforce (CSWF) baseline certification to include CompTIA Security+
* IA Contractor Training and Certification and Computing Environment (CE) certification may be required at the task order level.
* DoD Secret clearance.