Actimize Developer - Wealth Management Technology
Req #: 190007519
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Develop high quality technology solutions that address business needs for WM Supervision business teams by enhancing/customizing Actimize platform solutions used for Post Trade Controls monitoring.
* Responsible for end to end development and enhancements of solutions based on business requirements using Actimize Out of the Box, Custom or Policy Manager solutions by Nice Actimize.
* At least 4-5+ years Actimize software development experience required
* At least 4+ years of any Object Oriented development experience or relevant
* Experience on Sales Practice module of Actimize will be added advantage
* Experience in Actimize models (Package implementation & Custom Development) using AIS4.x & RCM5.x.
* Experience in DART & Policy Manager implementation is a plus.
* Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts and programming in Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
* Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
* Experience in XML / XSL development.
* Knowledge of UNIX is a plus
* SQL, RDBMS and data modeling experience.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Solid oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to acquire technical knowledge and skills quickly.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Strong planning and organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment under aggressive timelines.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.