Caci International Inc
Acquisition Support Lead
Req #: 218707
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as an Acquisition Support Lead at FT. Belvoir, VA.. You will be providing acquisition support on functions of program management. The right candidate will assist the product manager in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. You will provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. You will advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Plan and organize the management of a project or series of smaller projects or a definable piece of a larger program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual requirements, government regulations and program objectives
* Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope
* Ensure completion of project deliverables
* Defines project scope and objectives, and organizes, coordinates, and implements assigned efforts/projects
* Provides planning, scheduling and tracking, requirement analysis, CONOP development and documentation
* Provides status updates, briefings, test plans and project reports
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of technical project management experience
* Active Secret clearance
* Demonstrated experience as Program Manager performing pre-milestone "C" Army Acquisitions in accordance with DoD 5000.1
* Experience coordinating and delivering prototype and QRC projects
* Experience coordinating and executing capability demonstrations
* Must possess exceptional and mature interpersonal communications skills e.g. verbal, written, email, briefing/presentation
* Must possess strong MS Office skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
* Understanding and experience with Military and Civilian etiquette
* Ability to work independently
* Detail oriented, analytical, and an effective communicator
* Advanced leadership and decision-making skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* PMP certification
* Experience performing requirements and user needs analysis
* Experience working on projects developing solutions for tactical programs
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc