Req #: 223188
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI International Inc. is looking to hire the right individual as an Acquisition Analyst at our Arlington, VA location.
What You'll Get to Do:
This individual will be presented an opportunity to work with a dynamic team working an in-service support to a major Naval Weapons system. Individual works on-site with the team and is an integral part of the team working issues independently providing insight and recommendations to the Navy Leadership.
More About the Role:
* Coordinate and support Program Office level meetings.
* Coordinate and track meetings.
* Draft Acquisition Plans, Justification & Approvals (J&A), Quality Assurance surveillance Plans (QASP) and supporting acquisition documents.
* Draft Coordinate, integrate, and collaborate to develop schedules, plans and planning execution for the In-Service support of the MK 34 GWS.
* Draft Procurement Requirements (PR)s and associated Technical Instructions (TI)s.
* Identify and develop contract requirements in support of In-Service systems.
* Manage and track financial records.
* Provide direct on-site acquisition and contractual support to PEO Integrated Warfare Systems (IWS) 3C with emphasis on the MK 34 Gun Weapons System (GWS), which consists of the MK 45 Gun Mount, the MK 160 Gun Computer System (GCS) and the MK 46 Optical Sight System (OSS)/ MK 20 Electro Optical Sensor System (EOSS).
* Provide general programmatic support to meetings, quarterly reviews, providing agendas, Minutes and tracking/coordinating action items.
* Track Contract Milestones and lead financial meetings with government and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
* Track and maintain financial documents.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant academic area such as business administration, logistics, engineering management, or similar degree field and seven to nine years of related experience.
* Knowledge of DoD and NAVSEA 5000 series Program Acquisition Instructions.
* Must have a current DoD Secret security clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Certificate in Govt Contracting is desirable.
* Experience providing direct acquisition and logistics support to US Navy combat and weapons systems programs.
* Experience working with Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and/or Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS).
* Experience working in or with other external DoD organizations including NIPO, OSD, MDA, and Navy Field activities.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.