Account Manager, Ambulatory Owned Practices Facility: CHS Services Inc Location: Melville, NY Department: Electronic Med Rcds-Phys Owned Category: IT Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 8-5 ReqNum: 6021506
The Ambulatory Project Manager is responsible for the coordination of the installation of the Epic EMR applications for CHSLI Ambulatory Owned Practice implementation teams that include Cadence/Prelude, Epicare Ambulatory and Resolute Professional Billing.
Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills are essential for handling day to day responsibilities of addressing implementation timelines. Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) and client service skills are essential. Self directed and motivated professional with 3 to 5 yrs of experience in Information Technology required.
* Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements * Interacts with Ambulatory Director and Manager to review project status and advise of any project issues requiring leadership intervention * Presents project status and issues to Ambulatory Director and Manager. Establishes and follows defined communication methods to disseminate project information * Identifies project resources needed and works with Lead Analyst to determine distribution of work among project team * Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope * Reviews deliverables submitted by Lead Analyst before presenting it over for stakeholder review * Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately * Effectively applies CHS project methodology and enforces project standard
Education, Training, and Experience:
* Must have a Bachelors and at least 5 years experience in a progressive IT role.
* Working knowledge of policies, procedures, and business operations.
* Proficient in Microsoft office, Microsoft Project, Visio
* Demonstrated ability to manage to deadlines, changing priorities
* Strong project management skills (ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues list, manage project plan).
* Strong communication and follow-up skills.
* Detail oriented and knack for probing for information in order to fully understand the underlying needs that drive how the system should be built.
* Strong problem-solving abilities; excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Independent and self-motivated, energetic with strong desire to learn.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.