Tundra Federal, LLC, an Akima Company, provides agile, innovated and trusted information technology solutions to the Federal Government and Federal Integrators.Our capabilities allow customers to implement and evolve IT infrastructures to achieve, maintain and advance functionality, efficiency, security, and compliance. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Department of Defense, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services (DHA)
* Provide DES Chief with weekly IDES stats roll up.
* Provide Adhoc reports relating to IDES cases per requirement.
* Assist in the Management of DES SharePoint site.
* Roll up the IDES data and provide analysis of past and current trends to senior leaders on a PowerPoint format.
* Extract Data from the SMS and contrast to AJAX Database to present current and project future status on different programs in MEDCOM/OTSG.
* Develop and refine IDES metrics as needed in AJAX and SMS on a weekly, bimonthly, or monthly basis for approval by the Government.
* Analyze requested metrics in SMS and provide the current performance state for the applicable MTF based on MTF performance.
* Draft weekly EXSUMs and or Tear Lines (TL) on data trend changes that will negatively impact any metrics.
* Edit individual metrics in SMS to ensure the Regional or individual dashboards are uniform and readable.
* Extract weekly data points from the DoD Veteran's Tracking Tool (VTA) and upload them into AJAX to be used in SMS on a weekly basis.
* Mine data from multiple Government sources e.g. SMS, MMEDCHART, VTA, AJAX, TITUS and perform as needed statistical analysis and evaluate the data.
* Develop and provide recommendations to correct or mitigate negative trends or issues.
* Refine various Excel products to become more accurate and timely.
* Possess a Bachelors' degree in Information Technology and/or Statistics.
* Four years of experience in extensive use of Microsoft products, specifically ACCESS may be substituted for a Bachelors' degree.
* Experience with GOV Systems, such as SMS and VTA is preferable.
* Must have experience in interpreting and analyzing data and reports.
* Ability to develop and manage Databases in ACCESS is essential to include coding in Visual Basic.
* Proficient in SharePoint management.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services email@example.com 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-VA-Falls Church
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: TUN00171
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.