Search for more jobs
Academic Programs Associate
* Job: 21364-ACOO
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Education Marketing
Join our Academic Programs team and be responsible for the continued development of rapidly growing programs that supports students, authors, and faculty worldwide. You will implement and manage a range of projects that support Student Competitions, Academic Support, and the Book Program. This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who has technical aptitude, is process-improvement minded, and can work in a fast-paced, changing environment. The ideal candidate has experience and proven expertise in project management, process improvement, detail-oriented and deadline-driven work.
* Manages Salesforce activities and workflows to support the programs.
* Communicates with internal stakeholders and take actions to resolve issues and change priorities as required.
* Liaisons with customer service on license creation and support for all programs.
* Participates in projects to reduce waste and refine or evolve workflows, tools, and processes.
* Works with finance to process all payments across programs.
* Manages the legal agreement process for all Student Competition and Academic Support program work.
* Manages web updates and processes for the Book Program, Academic Support, and Student Competitions.
* Execute and implements process improvements for the programs, document processes, and share best practices with business partners.
* Executes and participates in special projects as needed.
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience is required.
* Strong process orientation and exceptional organizational skills.
* Experience working in a highly collaborative environment.
* Ability to effectively interact with colleagues in all levels of the organization.
* Excellent communication skills with a global audience.
* Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks simultaneously.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.