Ab Initio Administrator (Junior)
Req #: 223311
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
The System Integration Team integrating Increment II of the US Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A) is looking for two Junior Ab Initio Administrators to join the Infrastructure Team. The successful candidates will have experience working on project teams with other admins, developers, testers, and project managers. The successful candidates will foster communication with both customers and team members, will have a can do attitude, and will possess a strong willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities. The candidates selected will work closely with an experienced Ab Initio administrator and will learn to serve as administrators and Subject Matter Experts for Ab Initio administration, EME administration, Express>It administration, Control Center/Operation Console, and Ab Initio Authorization Gateway.
* BA/BS degree and 2 - 5 years of related experience
* Current Secret Clearance required; SSBI preferred
* Current Security+ Accreditation required
* 2+ years of successfully demonstrated work experience using Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader.
* 2+ years of demonstrated work experience in a Solaris processing environment
* 2+ years of UNIX and shell scripting
* Experience with WebLogic administration (preferred) or other application server administration.
* Knowledge and experience with an ETL tool or Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse development methodologies, standards, and procedures a plus
* Ability to quantify, communicate and deliver against measured milestones independently or part of a team.
* Curiosity and a willingness to learn new tools and technology
* Installation, configuration, patching, and ongoing administration of all Ab Initio software and technologies
* Creation of projects in EME and ongoing EME administration
* Build and deploy Express>It and supporting applications
* Work in conjunction with Unix Admins to support of root level activities
* Develop and implement new system designs and solutions using Ab Initio Technologies
* Work with developers to facilitate pilots involving Ab Initio software
* Support Configuration Management team by assisting in the migration of Ab Initio code between multiple environments; DEV, TEST, UAT, PROD
* Provide Ab Initio software license management and Ab Initio user management support
* Manage all group accounts including Ab Initio Owner Accounts, Functional (service) Accounts, and Individual User Accounts in Ab Initio Authorization Gateway.
* Interface with Ab Initio Support
* Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by leadership
Hands-on experience with Ab Initio administration, job scheduling, or any component of Ab Initio
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.