The Cyber Specialist IV will provide integration support for all IT Systems and devices to ensure components properly integrate and functions with external peripherals and system interfaces. They will be required to support Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) testing, obtaining Joint Service Interoperability Certifications (AIC) and other required certifications/ accreditations including but not limited to AIC & CEMA evaluations, and assist in obtaining Authority to Operate (ATO) by following the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and providing RMF required documents /artifacts to support field testing, ATO requirements and fielding.
Serves as subject matter expert for all cybersecurity / information technology aspects of assigned program. - Performs top level system architecture related design, development, integration, testing, installation and troubleshooting. - Translates military operational and mission requirements (ground, sea, air, and space) into practical systems concepts and design performance requirements.
* Participates in post awards, program reviews, design reviews, and IPTs as the cybersecurity specialist / engineering on assigned programs.
* Evaluates and conducts design efforts from a cybersecurity view point to ensure integration of all required cybersecurity products and adequacy of the analyses
* Prepare and reviews cybersecurity related test plans, procedures, and reports on technical adequacy on assigned programs, for both Government and contractor tests, as well as related failure reports.
* Reviews and evaluates system performance against cybersecurity related specification requirements, monitors and assesses field performance, and assesses risk of meeting user and specification requirements. - Prepares and evaluates cybersecurity security strategies for requested programs.
* Extensive experience in operational Cyber Security accreditation and certification of embedded systems accrediated at Secret level and below.
* Extensive understanding of AR 25-2 and the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include actually current experience (less than 2 years old) in obtaining system accreditation using the DoD RMF and the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) software.
* Extensive experience preparing recommended IA approval and supporting information documentation and understand systems engineering processes and possesses extensive experience in Network Security Architect experience.
* Extensive understanding of the DoD standards guiding the development of cybersecurity policy, requirements, integration, engineering, and certification and accreditation.