* Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
* Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
* Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
* Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
* Manage systems hardware and software maintenance and installation
* Manage the execution of QA guidelines, procedures, and programs
* Manage the troubleshooting of systems applications
* Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
* Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
* Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Logistics or related field OR 2 years Walmart logistics experience OR 2 years supervisory experience
* 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
* 1 year inventory management experience.
* 2 or more years Walmart Logistics supervisory experience.
* Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year supervisory experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options
* Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs