At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a NPA Project Manager for the Health Information Systems Division located in Silver Spring, MD, Murray, UT or Remote. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today's challenges while preparing for tomorrow's. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The successful candidate will have proficiency in client management in an enterprise healthcare environment; managing teams in a matrix environment; be technology savvy; and have demonstrated critical and structured thinking, problem-solving skills, as well as, excellent communication and presentation skills. The person hired for the position of NPA Project Manager will serve as the lead managing the successful delivery of new features, functionalities, and product releases via technology implementations. This individual will work closely with and act as the liaison for 3M development, Product, Marketing, and Revenue Cycle and other cross-functional teams. This position will oversee, coordinate and deliver testing of the features, functionality, product and the documentation and training (internal and external). Assume responsibility, with oversight, for project engagements that are medium to large scale with a moderate to high business impact.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Leads and manages project engagement with product and development teams.
* Strategically implements new features/functionality for alpha, beta, and/or early adopter clients and provides vital feedback to internal 3M stakeholders.
* Determines the process and workflow for Enterprise Implementation & Training Departments and Support via documentation and training.
* Supports departments with testing, communication, documentation, and training.
* Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M's values and ethical standards.
* Helps coordinate new technology implementations at selected beta client sites.
* Coordinate timing of each delivery with internal 3M stakeholders and client expectations.
* Understand product issues and work to identify solutions to resolve.
* Identify and coordinate implementation work steps for successful delivery.
* Identify and coordinate client responsibilities and track.
* Possess a bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
* Minimum of three (3) combined years of healthcare technology implementation management experience and/or end-user software implementation and training
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in technical project management
* Minimum of five (5) combined years of healthcare work experience in either the HIM or EHR industry
* Minimum of five (5) combined years of direct client engagement
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
* Degree concentration in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience
* ICD-10 and HIPAA Certified
* Knowledge of internal 3M HIS organization and structure
* Familiar with 3M software, programs and technologies.
* Knowledgeable in 3M HIS Software Portfolio (360 Encompass)
* Proven ability to maintain superior customer and employee relations in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal, written, presentation, analytical and organizational skills
* Experience with Microsoft Tools (Microsoft Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.)
* Experience with RightNow CX and Jira
* Ability to find creative solutions and manage difficult situations with diplomacy
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Project Management Experience
* Scrum Experience
Location: Silver Spring, MD/Murray, UT, Field (Remote)
Travel Requirements: May require up to 50% Travel
Relocation is authorized
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you'll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.