At ZapLabs, we work to build and improve a platform that helps real estate professionals work effectively, and helps delight home buyers and sellers with an excellent experience. We do that by combining great technology with great people - and we're looking for a Tier 3 Success Specialist to join our team.
What we're looking for:
You're the type of person that figures out how something works by pressing all the buttons. Maybe you were a sysadmin, a network engineer, or a break/fix tech in a previous life, or you've done tech support for so long that you own a graphic tee with the immortal words "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" printed on it. Maybe you're the designated "tech wizard" for your friends and family. You thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, easy-to-use solutions. And of course, you're eager to learn more.
What you'll do:
You'll be joining our Customer Success team, which supports our internal and external customers and helps ensure the smooth delivery of Zap - which consists of our consumer products for home buyers and sellers and our industry-leading engagement platform for real estate professionals. As Tier 3 Success Specialist, you'll be the highest level of Product Support and the last line of defense against bugs, bad data, and user error to help make Zap the best it can be. In this role, you'll:
* Assist the Customer Success Manager in problem management and tracking
* Troubleshoot issues reported by end users, bigwigs, admins, and technical and non-technical folks alike
* Test and evaluate newly released product features
* Resolve problem tickets escalated by Tier 1 & 2 Support teams
* Write and maintain internal documentation to create standardize communication delivered by the Customer Success team
* Develop workflow, processes, and policies to continually improve the quality of customer service and support provided to our customers
* Train and mentor Tier 2 team members
Skills, accomplishments, & interest you should have:
* Associates degree or equivalent work experience
* 2-3 years of applications support experience
* Strong customer service skills and a friendly disposition
* Ability to understand common UIs with a focus on replicating reported issues
* Experience with and/or strong aptitude to learn and master SQL
* Strong business communication skills in all forms, including written, oral, email, virtual/electronic, telephone, and presentation
* A result oriented work ethic
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment with a focus on exceptional service delivery
* Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Experience with bug-tracking/issue management systems as well as other applications such as CRMS
* Solid Internet/email knowledge as well as MS Office products
We're always looking for folks to join our culture of passionate hobbyists! We have a tendency to nerd out on everything from LOTR and Star Wars to competitive baking to our company soccer team, the Lab Rats.
About Realogy Holdings
Realogy Holdings is a global real estate franchising with company-owned brokerage operations, relocation and title services.