Live who you are. That's our philosophy. At Corcoran we build our business around this very human truth - making every effort to understand the hopes, dreams, and unique personalities of our clients. Then we use that understanding, and all our resources, to find homes that go beyond the checklist, and even the wish list, to that wonderful feeling you get when something just feels right.
As our Technical Support Specialist, you will provide front-line high touch support and desktop assistance to our agents and staff in and around New York City. You will be responsible for responding to a variety of support requests such as troubleshooting our internal applications, OS installs, system upgrades, password resets, iOS and Android support, and many more.
In addition, you will provide support and training for a variety of technologies and work with internal departments to gather an understanding of new technologies as they roll-out and provide support to our internal customers.
Our in-house engineering team builds features and products that empower agents with best-in-class technology to deepen their relationships with customers, improve their workflow and efficiency, and expand their business.
As part of our help desk, Corcoran is dedicated to nurturing, supporting and attracting top talent and we encourage you to apply if you are interested in joining an environment where you can learn and grow.
* I.T. related Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or technical institute required; may consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience.
* 2+ years of Help Desk/Support experience is required.
* Expert knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016 & Mac OS is required. Mobile device expertise is required. Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus.
* Knowledge of support ticketing systems and Active Directory is a must.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus strong troubleshooting skills are essential.
* Must possess an ability to be collaborative with, and communicate clearly and effectively, with all types and levels of employees.
* Must maintain positive attitude and deliver excellent customer service.
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and demanding environment.
* Must be open to a flexible work schedule and available for after-hours support as needed.
* Must be physically able to bend, stoop, climb, walk, and life & carry heavy objects (up to 40 lbs).
Realogy is a global real estate franchising with company-owned brokerage operations, relocation and title services.