RSM currently has openings for business-minded individuals to join our Technology & Management Consulting (TMC) practice as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise (formerly Microsoft AX) Consulting Associate. This is Microsoft's flagship Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product. Our TMC Practice works with our clients' executive leadership teams to achieve their business objectives through innovative solutions that align people, processes and technology. As a Consulting Associate, you will receive mentoring from our experienced team and have access to a variety of technology and training to jump start your career. You will be exposed to several aspects of all our Consulting Practices, including:
* Engaging with clients and ensuring Business objectives are aligned with IT Strategy
* Business Solutions and Operations Best Practices
* Consulting process, tools and methodologies
* Leveraging technology to drive business operations efficiencies
* The position begins with a 6-week investment in new hires in the form of a classroom training at where Associates are exposed to and immersed in the Dynamics 365 software and the RSM implementation methodology. Upon completion of that coursework, Associates will return to the office where they will be assigned client project teams to begin contributing to our practice.
Other responsibilities may include:
* Being and Excellent team member on Customer projects
* Capturing client requirements
* Participation in project scoping and solution development
* Project task management and execution
* Testing of proposed solutions within lab environments
* Adopting and learning new technologies
* Providing onsite and remote support
* Troubleshooting business application issues
* Utilizing a structured project delivery methodology
* Understanding how to obtain customer business requirements and mapping them to Microsoft Dynamics D365 AX
* Designing solutions using Microsoft Dynamics D365 AX functions and features to meet business objectives
* Working and interacting with customers in the configuration of their Microsoft Dynamics D365 AX system
* Building successful customer relationships
* Successful Professional Services Functional Associate Consultants progress into consulting positions within the Microsoft D365 AX Professional Services Organization.
* Consultants have a degree in in Business Administration/Management, Entrepreneurship, Global Business or Economics; with a focus on Accounting and/or Management Information Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering Technology, Information Systems, MIS, Operations and Supply Chain Management, or Computer Science/Engineering.
* Minimum overall GPA
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
* Strong work and/or internship experience
* Strong business judgment and common sense
* An analytical approach to problem solving
* Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
* Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable), attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Effective when working independently and in team environments
* Receptive to feedback
* Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company
* Eagerness to contribute
* Ability to travel up to 75%
* Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
* Strong presentation, facilitation, time management, and prioritization skills
* Basic understanding of business processes and concepts in process redesign
* Relevant, hands-on work related experience working with ERP/CRM systems and/or in a consulting environment through an internship or otherwise
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req7289
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC BA D365 Ent Delivery
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req7289
Location: 44 Montgomery Street, Ste 3900, , San Francisco, CA US
Region: West Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current and Future Openings -Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.