The Infrastructure Technology Consulting Associate role is a unique opportunity for any business or technology-minded individual seeking professional training and hands on experience with one of the largest professional services firms. As a Consulting Associate, you will work directly with Senior Consultants on a large cross-section of engagements providing technical and research support. RSM's Infrastructure Consultants work with client companies in the installation, implementation and support of a network infrastructure. This position offers diversity in clients and projects and provides for personal and professional growth.
Examples of the candidate's responsibilities include:
* Participation in project scoping and technical plan creation
* Configuration of proposed solutions in a test environment
* Learning new technologies as necessary to meet client needs
* Perform Enterprise Admin or Network Engineering tasks as necessary
* Provide onsite and remote support
* Troubleshoot business application issues including connectivity
* Helpdesk support
* Working towards B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university
* Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Information Systems or related concentration.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and Visio
* Knowledge of Apple and Windows-based software/hardware
* Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations.
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques.
* Strong presentation, facilitation, time management, and prioritization skills.
* Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
* Demonstrated ability to balance priorities on simultaneous projects.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req5923
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC Inf Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req5923
Location: One South Wacker Dr Ste 800, , Chicago, IL US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current and Future Openings -Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.