TECHNOLOGY SERVICES BUSINESS ANALYTICS CONSULTING ASSOCIATE
At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
As an associate in the Business Analytics practice, you will actively participate in learning the software solutions and engage in the full cycle of an ERP implementation. This will include working directly with clients, learning their business and gathering the requirements of a tailored, effective software solution. Associates will have integral involvement in designing, building and documenting system enhancements, and then testing the results and training customer personnel in their use.
Examples of the candidate's responsibilities include:
* Learning top-tier business software solutions
* Collaborating with clients and project teams to gather a deep understanding of a client's business operations and business needs, to develop requirements for the implementation of NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics AX
* Building reports, dashboards and scorecards using a variety of tools
* Understanding, communicating and interpreting client business processes and requirements
* Configuring the prescribed software solution to match a client's business requirements
* Participating in full lifecycle implementations, including quality assurance, testing of the new application, as well as ensuring risk mitigation of a project
* Collaborating and working effectively with consultants in other regions and practices
* Minimum B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university by the time employment commences
* Accounting, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology, Operations, Supply Chain, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or other business related or technical discipline
* Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
* Ability to travel up to 75%
* A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* Developing proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine (database administration/maintenance), SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services
* Experience using T-SQL scripts (stored procedures, views, functions etc.) to manipulate data and simplify access to data
* Experience with data modeling (normalized and de-normalized data models), understanding of the appropriate purpose for each
* Experience developing basic web/desktop applications using ASP.NET framework
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as an effective member of a team as well as independently
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
* Client focused
* Ability to multitask
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req4251
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC DA BI
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req4251
Location: One South Wacker Dr Ste 800, , Chicago, IL US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.