TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTING APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT INTERN
At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
As an intern in the Application Development practice, you will work with the team to learn and implement design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into our client's infrastructure. Maintaining data integrity procedures, processes and policies is essential as well as a desire to take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary.
Examples of the candidate's responsibilities include:
* Design and document specifications for data integrations and migrations
* Coordinate with client lead users and client engineering teams to test and implement new or modified programs as needed
* Document requirements and assist in CRM development in creating CRM customizations
* Develop a deeper knowledge on proper coding technique and Dynamics CRM development
* BS/BA in Computer Science or MIS
* Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
* Database Design experience
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
* Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations * A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* MS Dynamics CRM software experience
* Experience with any/all of the following: * SSRS
* MOSS/SharePoint Services
* CRM SDK
* Experience with Scribe or similar data integration tools
* Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as an effective member of a team
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req5935
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC AD CRM
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req5935
Location: One South Wacker Dr Ste 800, , Chicago, IL US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current and Future Openings -Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.