We are looking for a number of openings, see here: http://www.writeraccess.com/careers/ for the full list. Below you can find the job opening for Sr. Developer:
Job Opportunity for Sr. Developer
WriterAccess is growing like crazy, once again selected to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing companies. We connect 10,000+ writers with 16,000+ customers in our platform that’s like a GPS for content marketing, enabling customers to find writers, place orders and manage the workflow with built-in performance features and tools.
The Job in a Nutshell
We’re building our next-generation platform that matches freelancer skill and proficiency with customer hiring needs for creative professionals. You’ll help us architect and build our new code base that expends from Writers to Designers and Illustrators and more. Imagine an optimized user experience to access digital talent, place orders concisely, and manage the workflow seamlessly—all in one platform featuring multi-channel publishing options and built-in performance tools. Neat-o, no?
High-tech variety and software diversity is a gem of this gig, with tasks that may include work on responsive design one day and optimizing database queries the next. You'll also dabble with natural language processing, information retrieval and our scoring algorithm for talent that is some of the secret to our sauce.
What We Want
• Experience developing high-performance, scalable web applications
• Node/Express, .NET/MVC/SQL Server, or similar full-stack experience
• AJAX, JSON and jQuery experience to optimize user experience
• Well-versed in tiered web application architecture and databases
• Keen ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks and implement optimizations
• Experience designing, estimating, coding, testing, debugging and bettering
• Capacity to maintain and extend a distributed system and crawler engine
• Demonstrated ability to think like the end-user and design accordingly
• Experience with UX analysis and methods to evaluate improvement options
• Ability to actively contribute to product design and feature selection discussions
• Knowledge of code reviews to ensure technical implementation success
• Experience collaborating with operations teams in resolving technical issues
• Stickler for deadlines who always deliver code and assignments on time
What You Get
• Competitive Salary plus bonus commensurate with experience
• Health benefits, 401k and team incentive programs
• Ping Pong, and Free Friday Lunch for all based on continued growth
• New commute friendly offices across from North Station (Portland Street)
Please be sure to include a uniquely dazzling cover letter expressing your genuine interest as the first step in the application process. Next up, a 20 minute phone interview to separate the best from the pack. Finally, two interviews to seal the deal and launch your new career.
This is an immediate opening, so plan on hearing from us pronto with an answer on how your skills, experience and passion might fit with the role and our team.