We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon and Visa. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
It’s an incredible time to join the Engineering team at Multiverse as we build an outstanding alternative to university. You have a real opportunity to shape the team - and the entire company - at a critical stage in our growth.
If you’re looking to solve complex and compelling engineering challenges in a collaborative environment and are motivated by having a significant, genuinely positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to talk with you.
Our goal is to provide you with encouragement and autonomy to do the best work of your career. We want to create a caring, understanding environment where everyone can thrive.
You will enjoy being at Multiverse if:
- You want to do work that makes a difference
- You want your opinion to matter
- You want opportunities to learn and grow
- You’ll solve real problems including
How can we build a world-class admissions process that searches for intent and potential?
How can we improve the quality of our education while growing it internationally, at scale?
How can we make apprenticeships the preferred way of learning around the world?
We work according to four principles:
- We want a happy team - one where everyone feels like they are doing their best work
- We want to ship ideas quickly and measure the impact of our work - because time changes problems
- We aim for no surprises. We own the pivot and constantly optimise for increased business value
- We prioritise code quality and take pride in our craft - and the impact it has on our users