Launched in October, Agent.ai is setting out to disrupt the Gartner projected $36B CRM market (2017) with our artificial intelligence-enhanced customer service solutions that helps app developers and businesses connect in real-time with their customers wherever they are, whenever they’d like and in the communication channels they prefer. Backed by our event-based machine learning and natural language processing engines, Agent.ai enables businesses to respond to customers faster, 24/7/365, while helping agents become more productive.
At the helm are two seasoned executives with a proven record of leading successful tech companies. Our CEO, Fred Hsu, has back-to-back bootstrapped two companies to $225 M and $80 M in revenue per year and our CTO, Barry Coleman, has 10 years of SaaS product development and 17 years of customer support platform development with multiple patents in customer service technology.
Visit www.Agent.ai to learn more.
Our interview process begins with an introduction call to help you learn more about the role, learn more about your interests, and help decide if Agent.ai is a mutual fit. If we move forward, we'll then schedule one more phone call to deep dive into your relevant experiences and skills. Finally, the onsite interview can always work around your schedule's flexibility, but we like to have you meet several key stakeholders on the team, including our executive team. Lastly, we'll be conducting some quick but thorough reference checks; we understand that your references trusted connections so we'll treat their time with the utmost respect. At the offer stage, you already know the comp & equity range and our benefits! It's time to help get everyone a job they love!
Fred Hsu (LinkedIn)
• Founded Oversee.net and grew to $225 M rev/yr with zero funding
• Sold a minority stake to Oak Hill for $150 M at $430 M valuation
• Founding CEO at Manage, bootstrapped to $80M rev/yr. Led overall company vision, product, strategy, operations
Barry Coleman (Linkedin)
• 10 years SaaS product development
• 17 years customer support platform development
• Customer data management and security
• Background in Artificial Intelligence
• Multiple patent holder in call center technology
• Agent.ai is a mobile-optimized, data-powered customer service platform designed with mobile apps in mind
• With Agent.ai, mobile app publishers can provide self-service and human agent-assisted service to customers right within their apps
• Most mobile app publishers provide limited or no support in their apps
• 75% of mobile apps are monetized on a freemium model that depends on long-term customer usage
• 77% of users abandon an app 3 days after install, 95% within 90 days
Product and Services:
• Simple iOS, Android and Unity SDKs provide drop-in FAQs, mobile messaging, ticketing and user event analytics
• A web-based agent and admin tool gives a 360-degree view of customer and event data, allowing app publishers to understand, service and nurture their customers
• Predictive analytics find trends in issues and alert customers
• Agent.ai offers subscriptions to the SDKs, agent and admin tools
• All mobile app developers are the target market
• Initially targeting freemium apps ($143Bn GMV) and mobile commerce apps ($420Bn GMV) where the need for support is most pronounced
• Typical organization spends about 1% of revenue on support tools
• Target market represents about $5Bn of spend on support tools/services