Welcome to the Engine Room!
TrackMaven engineering at a glance
TrackMaven enables marketers to identify new opportunities and track the success of their marketing strategies against their competition. Our engineers are responsible for a product that helps shape the marketing efforts of major brands from the NBA to NPR. As one of the early members of our engineering team, you will have the opportunity to help define a new way to approach marketing!
We are always finding new ways to:
- Store incoming data from dozens of APIs while maintaining a fast customer experience
- Identify trending topics among millions of pieces of content using Elasticsearch and NLP
- Create awesome visualization tools around complex and highly diverse datasets
- Analyze everything from tweets to press releases to discover new marketing strategies
Our daily routine includes:
- Full-team standups every morning and monthly lunch & learns
- A mix of individual feature ownership and pair programming, with everyone working full-stack
- Agile two-week cycles with continuous integration and seamless deployment
- Professional development: hack nights, meetups and speaking opportunities
- Occasional catered lunch and happy hours
Take a look at our engineering blog to see what we've been learning!