We are building the next-generation video network. We help Publishers, Content Creators and Advertisers generate more online video revenue through sophisticated technology and a unique view of how our world is changing. We're re-tooling the fabric of TV by powering a rich video experience for consumers at the sites they visit the most.
Our team / architecture / process:
- We are a team of 4 engineers and are looking for our 5th team member (12 including mobile, qa, and devops).
- We have a microservice architecture built on top of Rails and hosted on AWS.
- We release code in a continuous fashion, on a daily basis.
- We have a “Show and Tell” each Friday where developers demo to the entire company the products they built/shipped.
- 2 of our developers are published authors (Developing a React.js Edge, JBoss in Action)
Your impact at Tout:
- We have a flat hierarchy and culture - so your input will be valued (and expected) from day one.
- Our products are viewed by millions of people each month, so every feature you build will have significant reach and adoption.
The Tout product:
- Our platform is a turn-key solution for our publishers to monetize video: mobile apps to record content, video transcoding/hosting, analytics, advertising, and various video players.
- Our sdk tracks all pages it loaded on, so that we can semantically match any video created to a webpage it should be automatically embedded on.
- For analytics we have internal analytics (for product decisions and A/B testing) and an embedded analytics system of our customers. We handle hundreds of millions of events per month and this is growing quickly.
- Quick 30 minute phone call to discuss Tout, the job, and you
- 1 hour technical phone call
- Half day in person interview: 1 hour pairing session on a real feature, meet the team
- Sign an offer Letter
- If the 30 minute phone call goes really well and you are in a hurry, then we can skip the 1 hour technical phone call. We can move as fast as you can.