Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Our Technology Team
Technology is transforming the world of work, and we believe that we can use it to make information more relevant and more personal, and deliver it faster to our customers. By using shared platforms and working across our businesses, we are making our data more accessible and valuable for our customers, no matter how they access it.
• Our 12,000 software engineers, systems architects, operations experts, information security specialists, technical support analysts and data scientists around the world partner with groups across Thomson Reuters to design and develop products that will significantly advance our customers’ experiences.
• In 2016, we opened our Toronto Technology Centre, to focus on the emerging ecosystem in the region of world-class talent, in skills such as visualization, user experience, and cloud development.
• We store 60,000 terabytes of data in our data centers (to put it in context, the U.S. Library of Congress contains 200 terabytes of data, and the total size of Wikipedia is 3 terabytes).
• Over 50,000 developers globally use our Application Programming Interface (API).
• Trust - We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other accountable, ethical, and reliable in all that we do.
• Innovation - We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth, and win in dynamic business environments.
• Partnership - We work together – with each other, with our customers, and with industry partners – to deliver superior results and experiences.
• Performance - We deliver results and we excel at work that positively affects the world.
Check out our profile on Glassdoor and learn more about what it’s like #workingatTR.