From the beginning Ted has had a very clear, unswerving, focus on quality, attention to detail and a quirky sense of humour, so much so in fact that the first stores used to provide a laundry service for every shirt purchased – something that gained the quickly growing brand the title of ‘No Ordinary Designer Label’. Everything produced under the Ted Baker name has his personality woven into its very heart.
• Ted Baker is one of the fastest-growing leading lifestyle brands in the UK.
• The collections have expanded rapidly since its beginnings as a menswear brand in Glasgow in 1987.
• Today Ted Baker offers a wide range of collections including: Menswear, Womenswear, Global, Endurance, Pashion, Langley, Accessories, Fragrance, Skinwear, Footwear, Eyewear and Watches.
• Ted Baker has a portfolio of stores in the UK and USA and is also present in leading department stores.
• After signing three new territorial license agreements in 2006 and initially opening stores in Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai we've continued our expansion in 2007 with the opening of a further store in Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, three in Kuala Lumpur and two each in Dubai and Jakarta. We also have locations in Taiwan and Bangkok.
The spirit in which we conduct our business and interact with our team always takes into consideration ‘Would Ted do it that way?’. We regularly host internal events, including Teducation sessions with the chief executive telling the story behind the brand and also Family Days where we open our doors to family and friends.