SQR Systems is an innovative cyber security company and we are building a trusted secure communications platform for mobile and Internet of Things (IoT). Ceerus platform enables organisations and developers to create products with our APIs and quickly enter the market by removing barriers around compliance and security assurance. Our patented software technology combines compression and encryption to enable high quality secure voice, video and messaging.
We were named one of the UK's 13 most promising cybersecurity startups by techworld.
We have worked with organisations such as Vodafone, IBM, BAE Systems, UK Ministry of Defence, US Department of Defense, UK and Global banks as well as other UK Government agencies.
• People who take ownership of what they do and proactively contribute
• Team players with a drive to deliver, producing work on time and to a high standard
• Independent thinkers who are inquisitive and not afraid to suggest new ideas
• Individuals that are data driven but able to make judgement calls when necessary
• Winners of the November 2011 Shell LiveWIRE Grand Ideas Award and the Shell LiveWIRE Innovation Award 2012, both of which recognise young entrepreneurs with the most innovative business ideas.
• Winner of Cambridge Wireless Discovering Start-ups Competition 2013. That year we also won the Start-up category at the Global Security Challenge, and were a runner-up at Vator Splash London.
• Finalists of the Smart UK Project 2014, a competition to find the UK’s most innovative mobile company.
• Showcase winners of Innovate 2015, UK’s largest innovation conference.
We are based in Plexal, one of Europe's leading technology innovation centres based within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. It's a state-of-the art environment designed as a mini-city for companies both big and small to accelerate innovation, complete with a makers lab, events stage, high street and central park. Within 68,000 square feet, over 800 members converge at Plexal to imagine, design and create connected products that improve our lives.