Solium aims to solve the problem of equity management and financial record keeping with our platform: Shareworks. Shareworks provides the ability for public and private companies to manage stock option plans, employee share purchase programs, and perform complex financial reporting. Shareworks also empowers employees of companies using the platform to access their equity through the transaction of their shares and holding. We actively trade on exchanges around the world including the NYSE, NSADAQ, LSE, and ASX.
Solium takes cultural characteristics from the industries we draw upon. We develop and maintain a sophisticated set of enterprise software products, so we embody the casual style but relentless focus that is often associated with the tech industry. But we are also a client service organization, offering support to both corporate clients and their employees. We also employ a wealth of “numbers” people, those with backgrounds in math, finance and economics. And because we are a global organization, you’ll routinely hear Spanish and French spoken in our offices. Solium offices are all about diversity. What unites us is a commitment to quality. We are all passionate people who bring our best in support of a singular focus, to be the global leader in our industry.
We think in terms of what-ifs. And we answer with:
• Innovation – We create solutions and services that make the complex manageable
• Flexibility – We offer the choices that provide compliance and convenience
• Service – We demonstrate problem-solving, reliability and accuracy in everything we do for our customers
We reward our people with a competitive compensation and benefits package and a fun, flexible working environment.
• Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ - 2006 to 2010, 2012, 2014
• Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures - 2012
• Branham’s Top 5 Canadian Software-as-a-Service Companies
• Top 20 Movers & Shakers – 2011
• Top 25 Canadian Software Companies - 2011