What we do
We believe that extracurricular activities are key for children's development. Athletics, Music and STEM activities teach children important lessons of leadership, creativity and problem solving. We support the youth educators who spend so much of their own time and money to make these programs successful.
Our core product is group-based, crowd-sourced fundraising. Groups across the country receive more community support using our product than any other solution.
Our headquarters is in Seattle, Washington. We sit right on the edge of Lake Union with an uninterrupted view of the lake and surrounding city.
Everyone who works here has a story about an educator that made a difference in their life. We are a startup that cares deeply and is growing quickly. That means we have strong opinions and aren't afraid to debate them. The most successful people at Snap are those who can adapt and grow with the company. You will have ample opportunity to drive change and personal improvement.
Create, Build, and Innovate
· We communicate often about the company and product strategy.
· We are an agile department. Each team has a program, tech and design resource.
· Teams are autonomous. Your role is what you make of it.
· Communication is key. Are you comfortable asking for help? Can you accept constructive feedback?
· Work iteratively. Ship MVPs, evaluate performance and improve on it. Repeat.
We’re building products that real people use every day. We are looking for people who enjoy solving meaningful problems and love seeing their solutions in the hands of real users.
Why This Opportunity is Unique
· Make a difference in communities across the country.
· Foster ownership over our team's success.
· Work on software seen by a massive audience on a large scale.
· Many opportunities for personal, technical and career growth.