UKCloud Ltd is headquartered in Farnborough, Hampshire and also has offices and facilities in Corsham, Wiltshire. We are currently only looking to hire roles in the Farnborough office, which is located on Cody Technology Park, next to the airport.
Since our inception, we have disrupted the market by producing innovative cloud solutions to meet the ever-evolving needs of the UK Public Sector. We’re proud to have helped the sector save millions of pounds, delivering improved citizen services whilst supporting the growth of the UK digital economy.
• We’re solely dedicated to the UK Public Sector. Our mission is to deliver better outcomes for the UK taxpayers, by transforming the way IT is delivered, using secure Multi-cloud platforms.
• We’re open. You are never locked in. Using industry standards and open source software our platform gives customers the flexibility and choice to transition and transform their applications and deploy across multiple cloud solutions.
• Our customers are our number one priority. In 2017 we were the winners of the UK Customer Experience Awards an award that supports our ethos of putting our customers at the heart of everything.
• Our latest Multi-cloud platform is powering digital transformation. No one size fits all, Multi-cloud gives you the choice and flexibility of benefiting from the diversity of public and community clouds running alongside your private cloud and non-cloud environments.
• We develop communities. We bring together communities of users that can share datasets, reuse code, test ideas and solve problems that enhance services and benefit the UK citizen.
Our dedicated team of experts are highly specialised, passionate and boast years of experience in building and operating cloud platforms. They deliver positive outcomes and drive digital transformation for our customers.
Are you ready for that next big challenge in your career, and want to join a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive organisation where you can put your full range of skills and experience to better use?
Our Software Engineering teams are looking for smart, engaging and experienced people that want a rewarding and challenging career. Many of our projects include integrations with 3rd party vendors, using their products to provide services to our customers; examples include VMware, OpenStack, ECS Object Storage, Avamar and Zerto. Collecting and enriching data through the use of APIs and AMQP, our services are vital in providing accurate information for customers, operational support and billing. Here are some examples of our recent projects...
Next Generation Billing
Supporting UKCloud’s multi-cloud strategy, this project created an extensible, robust and scalable platform capable of processing millions of events from multiple vendor product instances on our platform to provide accurate billing information internally and to our customers.
Customer Estate API
This project provided UKCloud with a centralised, up-to-date repository of customer estate information, in order to drive and improve services across the business. The team created an innovative way to store and retrieve data using GraphQL, allowing both internal and external client applications flexibility in the information that can be retrieved with a single request.
Protective Monitoring Security Information
At UKCloud we are proud to provide a secure UK public cloud. This innovative project centered around extending our existing Protective Monitoring service, that analyses threats and suspicious activity on our platform, to provide customer specific cyber security information through our Portal.