What We Do
Skyport Systems is developing groundbreaking, security-focused solutions for the enterprise. We are a startup looking for skilled, passionate individuals that want to make a direct impact on product.
Our product consists of a secure virtualization appliance that deploys into an enterprise and runs key applications like Active Directory with deep security functionality built-in. Secondly, our product is a cloud service that manages these secure virtualization appliances and provides detailed analytics and reporting (e.g. relating to traffic analysis, Kerberos usage, RDP usage, anomalies and many other security patterns).
Who we are looking for
At Skyport, you will be part of the team responsible for developing our data analytics/warehousing engine. We securely collect data from our server platforms in the field, perform ETL with stream processors, and feed the UI through RESTful API endpoints.
How We Interview & Hire
1) You will have a phone screen with TJ, our Lead for Data Analytics
- The main focus is to quickly see if you are a good match for Skyport as efficiently as possible for everyone
2) You will have a technical phone screen with one of the Data Analytics team members that will include an online coding problem.
- At this point we determine from both sides if on-site interview make sense
3) You will come onsite for an interview that will take about 1/2 to 2/3 of a business day
- There will be white board coding questions
4) The folks that interviewed you will get together and have a debrief
5) If the feedback is positive, you will review the terms of an offer with Will, our VP of Engineering.