Seed&Spark integrates crowdfunding with streaming distribution as the world's first crowdsourced film studio. We deliver diverse content to audiences and sustainability to artists.
What we've done so far:
- Crowdfunding success rate is 75% - compared to less than 40% on other platforms
- Average project size is 2.2x larger than Kickstarter
- Average contribution is 50% higher than Kickstarter
- Distribution pipeline we monetize to all cable VOD and online retailers (Netflix, iTunes, Hulu, Amazon, Google Play et al) reaching hundreds of millions of consumers across al platforms in the US alone
- Gather unique user data through crowdfunding to build highly targeted, strategic distribution across multiple channels.
- Powerful education program that reaches over 75 film festivals, universities and film organizations each year.
- Partnerships with WeVR for Virtual Reality creation and distribution, G-Technology, Teradek and more.
We are currently raising a Series A round for the next ambitious phase of growth.