Depixus (Previously known as PicoSeq) is a Paris-based biotechnology company developing an award-winning a technology for advanced genetic analysis. We are a well-funded company backed by an executive team and advisory board with deep experience in the genomics and biotech sectors.
Our technology, known as SIMDEQ™ (SIngle-molecule Magnetic DEtection and Quantification) was initially developed at École Normale Supérieure (ENS), one of France's leading Grandes Ecoles.
SIMDEQ™ allows the extraction of genetic and epigenetic information from single molecules of DNA and RNA, and has a wide range of potential applications across the life-science and medical industries.
The innovative nature and future promise of our technology has been recognized though the award of numerous grants and innovation prizes including:
- European Research Council grant (2.2m€ to ENS partner lab)
- Grand Prix of the Tremplin Enterprise Innovation competition (life-sciences category).
- Grand Prix de l’Innovation de la Ville de Paris in the (life-sciences category).
- Concours National d'Aide à la Création d'Entreprises Innovantes
- European Research Council Proof of Concept grant (to ENS Partner lab).
- Concours Mondial d’Innovation - Phase 1 grant
- Concours Mondial d’Innovation - Phase 2 grant (2.3m€ PicoSeq-led collaborative project).
- EU Eurostars grant (1.6m€ PicoSeq-led collaborative project).