OpenMarket helps the biggest brands in the world use mobile messaging to connect with their customers in the moments that count. When they need to be there and be responsive in real-time. When customer experience isn’t just a buzzword: it’s an obsession.
We have about 300 employees across offices in Seattle (headquarters), Detroit, London, Sydney, Pune, and Guadalajara.
OpenMarket strives to create a culture where employees share common goals and visions for the company. Whether you are an individual contributor or a team manager, every OpenMarket employee is guided by these fundamental core values:
1. We recruit and develop individuals who contribute to our success
2. We recognize people based on their contribution and commitment
3. We create a fun and stimulating environment where people enjoy working
1. We foster positive working relationships by acting sincerely and honestly
2. We encourage open communication and respect each other
3. We seek to resolve conflicts by understanding different perspectives
1. We take pride in OpenMarket by being responsible and accountable for our actions
2. We are curious and ask questions
3. We have a bias for action with calculated risk
Deliver as a Team
1. We create an inclusive environment where everyone contributes
2. We manage and adapt to change, learning quickly from our mistakes
3. We collaborate to succeed
If you’d like to be part of a growing, global company, we invite you to explore our job openings and submit a resume! For more information, visit https://www.openmarket.com/company/careers/.