About Nara Logics:
We are a fast growing artificial intelligence company, developing “synaptic intelligence” for connecting data to decisions. We have built and continue to refine a novel, general purpose pipeline for connecting dynamic neural networks to significant business problems. We have established customers in some of the world’s largest companies, across multiple interesting verticals such as health, finance, travel and entertainment, ecommerce, and government. For these customers, we automatically organize data for general recommendations (i.e., “Pandora for many categories”) and decisions (e.g. Siri, Watson, Echo). With an MIT heritage, we have a great Cambridge office right in the heart of Kendall Square. We are cultivating a great team of optimistic and productive people to develop a new framework for organizing knowledge and help make smarter decisions.
What We Offer:
● Purpose – building a new AI technology that advances the art and makes peoples’ lives better through more informed decisions for society and better recommendations.
● $$$ – a salary that is geared to retaining top talent like you, with comprehensive benefits, in a stable startup
● Stock – incentive stock options in a company poised for near-term growth
● Location – located in the historic Athenaeum building, near new restaurants and shopping, and right off of the red and green T lines
● Perks – friendly team, gourmet coffee, snacks, gym membership reimbursement / health credit, weekly yoga and spin classes, great health and dental insurance plan
● Efficiency - quiet work environment with the best tools
● Autonomy – we are a small team that uses architectural design to accomplish a great deal, and thrives with people who take initiative and try new routes to solve problems
● Stimulation – work that is intellectually challenging and fascinating, and topical to where the world is heading
● Happiness – great colleagues and a vibrant culture
What We Are Doing:
● We are contributing to a new form of artificial intelligence to find commonalities and connections in data for the purpose of recommendations across general categories of knowledge
● We are inspired by the latest neuroscience research to support our quest to pull out the signal from the noise in big data
● We are creating new types of dynamic interfaces and APIs to make this easy to use for solving real business problems
● We are guided by a keen focus on data analytics that drives business decisions for our customers and ourselves.