Noken is a startup in NYC founded by Marc Escapa and Emily Brockway. We were founded at Harvard Business School at the beginning of this year and have raised $500k in VC funding.
We’re looking for our first full-time engineer to join our 4-person team as a cofounder or early-hire. This person will make important architectural decisions at the ground level, which will allow them to develop key infrastructure from scratch.
Our main criteria are:
- 5-7 years of experience architecting and developing scalable infrastructure for web and mobile applications
- Go-getter attitude and ability to take full control of the tech stack
- Strong professional experience with modern web development technologies and/or with self-learner aptitude (our frontend is in ReactJS + React Native)
- Experience developing REST-based API and deploying applications to a cloud based environment (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Degree in Computer Science from a four year institution
- Living in New York City or willingness to relocate