Mayvenn is quietly in the top 10 fastest growing e-commerce startups in Silicon Valley. We are transforming distribution in the $9Bn Black Hair Products market by empowering hair stylists to sell directly to their clients without the cost of inventory. We are the first and only company to bring this service to this unique and overlooked market, causing our growth to accelerate faster than we can keep pace.
1) Looking for an EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER with a few years of experience creating email strategies that get results. Specifically, someone with knowledge of various email platforms, segmentation strategy, A/B testing and optimizing based on results, analytics, automation, and collaborating with various departments to creating the overall strategy, list management, and a handle on HTML and the technical side of this job.
2) Searching for a PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER who will be responsible for all aspects of launching and managing digital advertising campaigns: testing new ad channels, optimizing current campaigns, testing new targeting tactics, constant A/B testing & reporting, communicating results with the team. The ideal candidate needs to be quantitative, self-motivated, experimental, and creative. Aside from a strong background in performance marketing and a track record of driving revenue and growth, you should also have a start-up mentality: scrappy, self-sufficient, and able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of consumer marketing experience, with a track record of driving revenue and traffic.
- Be highly analytical and creative at the same time; you know your way around key marketing metrics, are an Excel and Google Analytics master, and know how to use Photoshop.
- Have a proven track record of running successful paid ad campaigns on Google and Facebook at scale; experience with paid YouTube and Instagram campaigns
If you're looking to work in a position where your efforts will directly have a significant impact on the company's growth and success, want to interact with amazing, talented people across all departments, and are excited by challenge, you should get in touch and meet the team.
We are searching for adaptive and pragmatic engineers to join our team to build a distributed eCommerce system primarily written in Clojure. We value experience building in frameworks like Rails and a personal interest in building nimble services instead of a monolith app. Above all else, we’re looking for new team members that are eager to learn and create an elegant and effective distributed system.
Experience in multiple languages is appreciated and experience (or interest is learning) Clojure is required.
You should …
- have experience building and deploying web applications to real users or customers
- be excited about functional programming and specifically about learning Clojure
- value testability and agile practices
- be driven to solve business and customer problems, not just the technical implementation
- have a collaborative demeanor
Bonus point if you have …
- DevOps experiencing running distributed systems and applications on AWS: Kafka, Consul, Cassandra, etc.
- a preference for declarative and clear implementations over relying on convention or magic
- a personal interest in moving beyond Rails
Round 1: Introductory phone call or meet in person
Round 2: On site interview
Round 3: Reference Check
Round 4: Offer
It turns out that making simple products isn't easy -- that's why we need you. Please reach out if you're interested in working with us or are want to get to know us better.