We are 4 year old, rapidly growing team of <10 in the adtech industry.
We are opening a new office at King St W & Yonge Street, Toronto to build and launch our new product.
Website owners are able to generate advertising revenue effortlessly.
Our vision is to enable physical venue owners to generate advertising revenue the same way.
- order a linkett device online for free.
- plug it into their digital sign/screen
- start earning advertising revenues
We are backed by investors like Extreme Venture Partners, 500startups, XDL Capital, and BDC.
Role and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for developing new features and integrations within our cloud based data platform. Specifically, they will be connecting our data platform to online advertising exchanges through a variety of API’s to exchange campaign performance data. As a result, the data will be used to prove to advertisers the performance of campaigns which ultimately will determine how much they need to pay. In addition to integrations, this role will also be developing the logic and algorithms to automate the manual data analysis our customers have to do today to determine performance.
• Implement API’s with advertisement exchanges, demand-side platforms, and content management partners
• Build, test, and implement new data analysis algorithms to determine campaign performance, location performance, and time-based performance of advertisements.
• Work with payments department to implement data based billing services.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 3 years minimum of ruby on rails experience
• 3 years minimum of software development experience
• Masters graduates in computer science are preferred but not mandatory
• Experience working with startups preferred