What we do:
The GrowSumo Core team builds the foundational product that connects some of the fastest growing companies in the world to a global marketplace of distributors. Our clients send us over 25 million transaction and integration requests every year so that we can properly attribute and reward their partners for driving key business metrics.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a strong learning reflex and you see challenges as a chance to grow.
- You want to see customers getting value out of the software you wrote to tackle their problems.
- You are happy to help other developers learn from you, and you hope they challenge you to learn new things as well.
- You're enthusiastic about of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic about design vs iteration: you know when it is time to refactor, and when it's time to ship.
- You're focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line - but you know that sometimes it's okay for deep work to take its time.
- You are comfortable working with clients and their developers.
We want to get to know you, so please share any of your side projects, open source contributions, community involvement or volunteer experience. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.