Who We Are
EDO is a data science software firm that develops analytics tools to make data accessible and actionable for the media and entertainment industry. Currently focused on film and TV, we work with many major movie studios and TV networks to help them forecast, market and distribute their content more effectively. Building from this strong base, we are growing into adjacent verticals.
We are a team of world-class engineers and data scientists backed by top leaders in entertainment and technology. Our co-founders and executive leadership have a strong track record with other successful ventures.
What You Will Do
- Full stack development such as building data exploration and visualization tools as well as writing backend data collection and processing jobs that power our analytics
- Work on a small team and take ownership of high impact projects
- Work in a fast paced environment with continuous deployment and rapid product iteration
- Meet and work directly with media and entertainment clients to understand their needs and translate into product solutions
- Learn about how a startup is built from an early stage
What We Are Looking For
- Self-driven individuals who take ownership of their work
- Ability to build products quickly and efficiently
- Strong understanding of software engineering practices and principles
- Interpersonal and communication skills to work on a small team
- Willingness to learn about our clients and their unique problems
We’re a fast-paced stealth startup with offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco. We offer a fun work environment, full benefits, and great employee perks.