DraftKings was founded in 2012 and is an innovative sports-tech and entertainment company deeply rooted in analytics and data science. We are a global, multi-vertical, publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: DKNG), offering an array of products centered on an unmatched consumer experience.
We bring together our talented global engineering team, the best technology, and our strong culture to deliver the most dynamic and personalized experiences for consumers across each of our verticals. Our cutting-edge products and supporting platform are designed to meet the demands of a rapidly growing market opportunity. DraftKings engineers have the autonomy to design, develop, and own their work. Delivering production solutions that meet the most dynamic high volume, massively scalable demands of the live event-driven markets.
We look for Engineers who want to take part in discussions around how we solve customer problems and improve our products for better customer experiences. You do not have to be a sports fan to work at DraftKings, but you do have to possess a passion for technology and drive for personal investment in the quality of your work.
Read our DraftKings Engineering Blog to hear from our Engineers about what projects they are working on.
OUR CORE VERTICALS
- DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) mirrors season-long fantasy sports but condenses it into a shorter, immediate engagement format.
- Customers draft a player roster and those athletes earn points based on their in-game performance.
- Contests range from a day to a week depending on the sport.
- DraftKings’ Daily Fantasy Sports product is available in 6 countries with 15 distinct sports categories.
Sportsbook (Mobile and Retail)
- DraftKings Sportsbook is a leading online, mobile and retail sportsbook in the emerging sports betting industry in the United States.
- DraftKings Sportsbook online offers customers a way to place bets on a variety of sports, players, leagues, and events – including in-game and micro-betting opportunities, like play-by-play, pitch-by-pitch, or throw-by-throw, from the comfort of their home through their mobile devices.
- DraftKings meticulously designed retail sportsbook spaces provide customers with a premier skin-in-the-game viewership experience.
- DraftKings iGaming brings consumers innovative and often exclusive real money games like Blackjack, DraftKings Rocket, Roulette, Spanish 21, and Slots.
- As a true technology company, DraftKings is unique among B2C (Business to Consumer) operators in our ability to create games in-house, such as DK Craps, Rocket, and Spanish 21, allowing us to offer a differentiated product and bring ongoing innovation and entertainment to our consumers.
- We have a multibrand, complimentary iGaming strategy that allows us to reach a broad and diverse mobile gaming audience. DraftKings’ brand resonates with sports fans and our DFS and Sportbook customers.
- DraftKings Marketplace is a digital collectibles ecosystem designed for mainstream accessibility that offers curated NFT (Non-Fungible Token) drops and supports secondary-market transactions.
- The easy-to-use experience that we’ve built combined with compelling content, including sports, entertainment, and popular culture, has driven positive user engagement and brought new consumers to DraftKings.
- This new, emerging vertical demonstrates DraftKings' leadership and the ability to expand into other non-gaming entertainment formats and still align with our consumers' interests.
- We see our new DraftKings Marketplace as a way to simplify the purchase and sale of NFTs with new and existing users who are passionate collectors, investors, and art aficionados.
- DraftKings media is building an ecosystem at the intersection of sports, media, and entertainment that creates and communicates value to “skin in the game” fans.
- DraftKings owns Vegas Sports Information Network, Inc. (VSiN), a multi-platform broadcast and content company.
- DraftKings has numerous media relationships which will continue to lead to new possibilities in media innovation including deals with Meadowlark, iHeartMedia, SB Nation, and more.
At DraftKings, we're building the next generation of tech.
DraftKings Interview Process
- Recruiter Phone Screen
- Technical/Coding Phone Screen
- Virtual Interview
Check out our careers page at https://careers.draftkings.com/